Homemade Pasta Sauce
- Cento San Marzano Organic Peeled Tomatoes (28 oz)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- 1/2 t stevia (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion and saute until translucent.
- Add garlic and gently brown.
- Add tomatoes and sprinkle stevia.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- After tossed with pasta, add the fresh basil.
- 1 package of gluten-free pasta
- Fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 yellow squash cut up into 1/4 inch thick discs
- 1 zucchini squash cut up into 1/4 inch thick discs
- 1 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh-cut basil leaves cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup fresh-cut parsley leaves finely dices
- 1 cup of chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 t stevia
- 1 cup green grapes cut in half
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup virgin olive oil
- Prepare pasta to directions; when done toss in olive oil, agave nectar, pepper
- Sear the squash in a skillet for three minutes with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and salt/pepper (a pinch each)
- For the dressing put all ingredients in a blender
- Toss the veggies, grapes and dressing all together (basically throw it all in a bowl and STIR)
- Add grilled chicken, seafood or 2 tablespoons of chia seed to have a protein balance